Monday, December 8, 2008

Let it snow, let it snow, let is SNOW!!

I haven't posted in awhile, but that's because I haven't had much to talk about as of late.

I am currently is a masters level Finance class. Anyone who knows me knows that Accounting and Finance are, by far, my WORST two subjects...ever. Personally, why anyone would voluntarily do that as a career is beyond me. I am just trying to get by right now and get this semester over with. I've been dreading this semester since I got accepted to the program. No joke. I'm very thankful that I have a very laid back professor. He's an accountant by day and a heavy metal band member by night....seriously. The band he belongs to is pretty popular, actually. They are called Midian, but I know I'm spelling that wrong. So don't take my word on it. They play at the Rave a lot as well as all over the country.

I am going skiing on Friday (hopefully) with my BF and we are going to SkiBrule. I haven't been to Brule in a VERY long time. My fondest memory is Erica sliding down my favorite run, Log Jam, on her stomach backwards. I laughed so hard I ALMOST peed my pants...hahahaha.

Ta ta!

2 comments:

Ric said...

bahahaha. I told Greg that story and he just shook his head. Because he knows me too well already. DAMMIT.

Amanda said...

aw:) But that's a good thing!!!