Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ski Bunny


Billy and I went to Ski Brule this past Friday. It was a nice day :)


Most of the runs were in rough shape because of how cold it was, but we still had a great time. There were 3 runs, which are in my top faves at Ski Brule, that were decent, so we spent a lot of our time on those 3. I took a fall on one of the black diamonds because of how rough that particular slope was. Some snow made it's way up my coat and because of how cold it was outside, the snow was pretty hard. So, it cut my back up a little. But I'm ok. No worries!


I have a lot of finance homework to do today...boo!! BUT, Thursday is almost here and once that day is done, I'll have 3 weeks off from school...Yippie!


I'm not too far off from completing my masters program. Depending on how may classes I want to take at a time, I'll either be done at the end of June, or the end of August!!! :o)

No comments: