Saturday, November 1, 2008

Make love, not war


I went out last night for Halloween. I haven't gone out on Halloween in a couple of years. I usually avoid this scene just because it's a bit too hectic for me, and honestly, I still feel burnt out on the bar scene from overdoing it in college over 2 years ago...

My bf and I went as hippies. We figured it'd be the cheapest costume we could do because we already have the necessary clothing. All we had to do was buy him a long haired wig, and put some peace signs on us.

It was a good time. We hung out with friends we haven't seen in awhile. BUT, I did imbibe too much....Who would have thought that drinking wine, beer, AND hard liquor would have been a bad idea?

hmmm O:-)

1 comment:

Ric said...

Let me tell you from experience. And by that, I mean my 22 birthday. I took in the trifecta of alcohol, and paid for it by vomiting until 6 PM the next day.

You got off light.